You are in the right place if you are ready to take your first step towards living a fit life!
After experiencing a transformation of my own, I decided to help others believe and experience that they can achieve much more than think: physically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, creatively, and even financially.
The catalyst for my change was fitness and nutrition.
Joline Pinto Atkins, a certified group fitness professional (ACE, NAFC, P90X, PiYo), Fitness/Sports Nutrition Specialist (ACE), Wellness Coach, Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist (NESTA) and a writer/actress/director, uses the web as her world-wide stage where she can be found blogging here at The Cuppa Jo. Her weekly column, “Shape Up With Jo“, appears in the Health and Wellness section of the Beaver County Times, for which she also hosted the web series, “For the Health of It.” She and her husband, a counselor specializing in marriage/family relationships, are parents of two children, both named after authors due to Joline’s obsession with books. She’s even written one! Confessions of a Pastor’s Wife debuted in August, 2016.
- Need to incorporate consistent exercise into your day?
- Not sure what constitutes “healthy eating” and could use some direction?
- Wondering how to find time for yourself in the midst of family and job responsibilities?
- Pondering a way to bring in extra income for your family?
I’ve been in those shoes. I traded them for new ones.
Passionate about fitness, Joline is an Independent Team Beachbody Coach and sweats out any daily angst through exercise, both at home, and in her classes which she teaches at B-Well Nation Fitness Center. She longs for good books, is a redeemed coffee addict, and won’t share popcorn with anyone. Even her own family. So please don’t ask 😉
As your coach, I’d love to:
- Help you discover your healthy formula of nutrition, fitness, and support by taking into consideration your unique goals, likes, activity level and family/work-life daily schedule.
- Mentor new Coaches who would love to turn fitness into a business by helping others along the way.
- Refer to wellness professionals who may be of assistance should more specialized attention be needed.
“So I have to give a shout out to Joline Pinto Atkins, and the group, I’m making progress and performing better on the bike. Even a 5-pound loss of weight makes a big difference on the bike, and I’ve definitely done that over the last 3-4 weeks.” ~James P.