You are in the right place if you are ready to take your first step towards living a fit life!
After experiencing a transformation of my own, I decided to help others believe and experience that they can achieve much more than think: physically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, creatively, and even financially.
The catalyst for my change was fitness and nutrition.
Joline Pinto Atkins
After joining the Beachbody Coaching world in 2010, Jolineturned her sights on teaching live classes 2014, starting with PiYo LIVE – soon followed by P90X LIVE and other group fitness offerings which she teaches at B-Well Nation and at a local High School. Joline is a writer, known for Shape Up With Jo, her weekly column in the Beaver County Times for which she also hosted 100 episodes of the web series, “For the Health of It.” In 2016, Joline published her first book, “Confessions of a Pastor’s Wife” and continues to write at her personal blog site: thecuppajo.com. Along with instructing and writing, Joline provides virtual wellness coaching through her 30-day Wellness Walk course, which includes support for those ready to adopt a smart nutritional approach, sensible fitness options (both LIVE and/or at home) and sustainable solutions for behavior change. It is Joline’s personal mission to help her clients get off the diet roller coaster by discovering peace, hope, freedom, and sustainability on their health and fitness journey.
Joline holds a BA in Video Production/Communication from Ohio University (1991). She is nationally certified as a group exercise professional by the American Council on Exercise and National Association of Fitness Certification (ACE, NAFC).
- American Council on Exercise (ACE): Group Fitness, Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Beachbody Live: 2B Mindset Mentor
- National Association of Fitness Certification (NAFC): Group Fitness
- National Exercise And Sports Trainers Association (NESTA): Wellness Coach
- NESTA: Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist
- Beachbody® Instructor Certifications for P90X® and PiYo
- CPR and AED
- Need to incorporate consistent exercise into your day?
- Not sure what constitutes “healthy eating” and could use some direction?
- Wondering how to find time for yourself in the midst of family and job responsibilities?
- Pondering a way to bring in extra income for your family?
I’ve been in those shoes. I traded them for new ones.
As your coach, I’d love to:
- Help you discover your healthy formula of nutrition, fitness, and support by taking into consideration your unique goals, likes, activity level, and family/work-life daily schedule.
- Mentor new Coaches who would love to turn fitness into a business by helping others along the way.
- Refer to wellness professionals who may be of assistance should more specialized attention be needed.
“So I have to give a shout out to Joline Pinto Atkins, and the group, I’m making progress and performing better on the bike. Even a 5-pound loss of weight makes a big difference on the bike, and I’ve definitely done that over the last 3-4 weeks.” ~James P.