Beachbody Coaching is not a get rich quick opportunity.
It is not cash and carry business.
Beachbody Coaching does not include hundreds, or even thousands of product being stored in my house, garage, or basement. (Or, ANY front-loading, for that matter.)
It is not a “the guy at the top makes the most money” – or, whatever one’s warped idea of a “pyramid” is.
Beachbody Coaches don’t hate gyms.
So, then, what exactly is Beachbody Coaching?
This weekend, over dinner, a friend asked me about Beachbody Coaching.
“I looooooooove it.” was what I blurted out. I couldn’t contain myself. (And no, I wasn’t attempting to recruit her.)
And I do. I really do. I looooooooove what I do.
I’m rounding the bend at 45 and as I look back, I have ALWAYS been in some sort of coaching/teaching capacity. My skills are being used – I’m just teaching a different course.
Enough, chatter already. So, what is Coaching?
Coaching is . . . (would you believe the song, “Happiness Is . . .” just ran through my mind?)
- Motivating others to strive for that which they think they can not reach
- Encouraging people to take their fitness journey day by day
- Inviting everyone to be a part of taking their health and fitness back
- Working together as a team with other like-minded Coaches
- Celebrating the successes of both my support group participants AND my Coaches who are now contributing to their family’s income
It has taken me a while to build my Coaching business, (and I’m still learning). Does that matter?
‘It’s amazing how people think 4 years is a long time to succeed in a business but think it’s alright to stay broke at a job for 40 years.’
NO, it doesn’t matter how long it takes. Unless, one is wishing for quick money. (Beachbody isn’t the place for that kind of thinking.) For whether it takes someone 1, 2, 3, or even 4 years to build real, solid, financial freedom as a Coach, it can ONLY be done if the focus is on helping others reach THEIR goals. And truly, each Coach’s individual business grows at different paces. One of the tips I give both my challengers and Coaches is NOT to compare themselves to other Coaches, but rather, to run an honest and consistent business focused on one’s personal goals, and the goals of those with whom they are working.
This has been a steady process for me. I’m the tortoise – not the hare. Nothing has come about quickly. Or without mistakes along the way. Day by day. Step by step. Others have run faster. And grown more quickly. I have been the steady turtle. And happy still.
The journey has also brought new creative ventures as well. Getting back on stage. Writing gigs. Coaching has literally cracked a shell that formed around me a few years ago.
I get the privilege of having a front row seat to watch OTHERS reach their goals. That’s the view from my “office”. I witness others pressing on, and straining ahead towards their goals. I’m a “running buddy” to a lot of people. How fun is that???
I listen, help, encourage, push a bit, redirect, and celebrate.
Seriously, THAT’s my job.
(Yes, it’s a job.)
And lest you think you don’t have the skills to be a Coach, let me share that I had absolutely NO IDEA what I was doing back in 2010 . . . but I committed to being teachable. I tackled every training I was handed, (our training is FREE), I learned from Top Coaches, I listened to calls with our CEO and Beachbody Trainers. I did/do independent research on topics that I believe will help my customers. I was/am pro-active in learning this gig.
It’s not exclusive. It’s not for a chosen few. It’s for me. It’s for you.
Here’s a few things to consider before applying to become a Coach:
- You must be willing and ready to get in the best shape of your life using Beachbody programs and/or products. I will be coaching you not only on the business, but on best practices in nutrition and fitness. NO NEED to be at your goal body already, but you must be willing to lead by example and be a product of the products.
- You must FULLY commit to completing ALL coach training assignments, and agree to living OUTSIDE of your comfort zone! Change is not EASY.
- You must be COACHABLE & COMMITTED. I’m committed to sharing what I’ve learned over the past 4 years to master this business! What I require in return is for you to commit by putting your WANT into action – for I desire to see you succeed.
Curious? Want to chat further to get the full scoop?
OR, for a general overview of Beachbody Coaching, watch this 7 minute video.